recipe courtesy of spinach for breakfast
Follow link for recipe:
Almond Energy Balls
- Yield: 15 protein balls
Chock full of protein, healthy fats and a touch of sweetness to curb the hangry feeling!
- 1 cup quick gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup flaxmeal
- 1 tablespoom chia seeds
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add the almond butter, honey and vanilla and mix through.
- Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet or plate of parchment paper.
- Allow to chill in fridge.