Do you want lasting change for your health and wellbeing? Are you feeling like you over-indulged over the holidays?
Rebekah LaCava, Spartan obstacle specialist and private trainer at 360 Degrees and Melissa Akopiantz, principle of Nourishing Lab and holistic health coach are here to help you get a stronger body and live a healthy, well-balanced life.
We are offering a limited space 6-week program that combines the latest information on health and wellness along with private, small group workouts to find balance and feel amazing.
This is not a diet or a list of “rules” that you adhere to but a program that provides you with the resources for lasting change.
What Is Included:
- 2 weekly small group workouts with Rebekah LaCava on focusing on both muscular endurance and metabolic conditioning.
- Nutritional presentation each week focusing on ways to optimize your workout and how to live a healthier life without the stress.
- Concrete plans to reach your goals.
- Exclusive weekly emails to keep you on track with your goals.
- Email support.
- Private Facebook group to share resources and for extra support and accountability.
- Guided short meditations.
What You Will Leave With:
- Lasting health and wellness changes that you can sustain and bring home to your families.
- Old patterns and habits will be replaced
- Sustainable fitness regime
- Increased energy, boosted metabolism, inspiration and love!
Cost: 350$ per person
Time: Monday and Wednesday’s; 10:30-12:00
When: January 8, 2018- February 14, 2018
Where: 360 Degrees Of Fitness, 140 Gould St., Needham
Melissa Akopiantz Rebekah LaCava