This dark chocolate gluten free granola is super simple to make with only 9 ingredients and roughly 30 minutes to make. The best part is that you only need to use one bowl.
My kids are addicted to this granola because it is:
Quick and Easy
Satisfies that chocolate fix
My family enjoys it with coconut yogurt or with almond milk topped with some berries for extra antioxidant power! I hope you enjoy it because I think it is the bomb!
See recipe below
Sending you love and light!
Dark Chocolate Granola
9 ingredient granola that is perfect for breakfast or a snack on the go. Recipe courtesy of The Minimalist Baker
- 3 cups gluten free granola
- 1 cup raw nuts chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 3 tbs coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees
- To a mixing bowl or food processor (I prefer to mix it by hand), add the oats, nuts, chia seeds, coconut sugar, and cocoa powder. You can add 1 tsp of sea salt to add flavoring.
- Pour in the maple syrup and the avocado oil.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 17-24 minutes, stirring a bit halfway to ensure proper baking.
- Let cool. Then add dark chocolate chunks. Place in an airtight container and it will keep for a few weeks.